Monday 21 February 2011

Go Ahead.

Hello lovely people.

So today I got the go ahead, and had a slight development on the way, in which the story plays out.
Firstly check out the clean coloured version of what the characters will look like;



So story changes: The animations will begin around a campfire, with the children asking to hear of the great hunt in which 3 of the village warriors went out to save the starving village. As the warriors tell the tale, the real story is shown (in the sky, clouds, thought bubbles) the tale matches up to the pictures until they reach the beast lair, as really they ended up in some kick ass town with lights cars money food etc etc. So as they tell them how the killed this beast and what they got out of it, the reality is up behind them for the audience to see.

I think it would have more legs this way, but I'm still not sure how the whole thing will pan out. Let me know what you think. On top of that story boards, theory and other shiz will be up on here soon I think, more for my course a I need to show a little more progression I think. Either way stay here for more updates as usual, thanks for following and take care. X

P.S. Heres a little something for you;

No comments:

Post a Comment