Monday 18 April 2011

Foliage.

Such a cool word. So I'm on day three of my grind now, and I have successfully bished out some lovely foliage to clutter up my scenes. I created 2 trees and 1 shrub (though it is the same size as the trees in photoshop) and each has two different colour schemes, on of the trees is pretty bright but, I kinda like it and will have it in the animation anyway so, here they are.



My journey to make these took a similar route as the houses, a quick trip to Flickr and some rough sketches. I think their pretty good, and will suit the style nicely, also the volume of variation I have produced will avoid from the audience noticing that all the trees are... pretty much the same...

I hope some of you downloaded or simply played Aether  because that game really is great, in the mean time hopefully this will suffice your want for odd things. Click here for oddity.

No comments:

Post a Comment