Tuesday 12 April 2011

Presentation...

For you if you use me in your presentation. Love Noah x
Cheers me, so I've made a few visual things to go with my crappy soundtrack so that, well I've done more work really, duh. But I think the soundtrack isn't really that great, I mean, its useable and works but the visuals are really going to have to carry it because on its own its a piece of sh*t. And its not actually finished yet, but you can get a very good idea of what it's going to contain.

Here are the photoshop files I have made so far:

This will be used for backgrounds, possibly behind the village. And/or it will be use for a sort of scenic shot. The Back mountain and then front wall are separate, meaning i can show depth through it.

This is a rough idea of what I wanted one of the 'men' to look like in the trailer, as you can see in comparison to my older drawings he is much larger and very macho, you can also note that he has a beard, and aside from facial hair I wanted the men to look much more fearsome etc, so my main characters will look nice and puny next to them. Also here is my progress on this dude.


Next up is the very cringe worthy sound track with animatic. I hope you don't shoot yourself whilst listening. It isn't finished yet which is clear, but it has given alot of decent keys for animation as well as generally progressing this project in terms of restructuring etc.





I'm sorry. X

No comments:

Post a Comment