Friday 22 April 2011

A Good Day.

Today has gone very very well for myself. Not only did I start the day with some new music, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, and My Chemical Romance's new album, but I have managed to start and finish both of the two characters who will accompany the hero throughout the trailer. Here they are. (Click to enlarge).
                           

I'm really quite pleased with them both, not only because they look good but also how fast and well I was able to work. I totally give it all to the music! So not only have these characters been finished but here is a cool shot of the party together all armored up!


Awesome right!? Two things I would like to cover though are that their eyes may look a little scary there, but once their moving, have eyebrows moving and a mouth, they'll suit. Which leads me to my second point, despite the fat that none of them have a mouth, I am going to make one large mouth package with will have numerous mouthes for all to use. So there I am, done and happy, I think I'm going to finish my day by making some rough sketches of things but until next time, stay safe peeps.


I saw this the other day, its a must watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment