Thursday 7 April 2011

Is There Such A Thing As Too Short?

So I've made a ton of rough visuals for the presentation on monday, and whilst im putting them together, although some of them will have more going on in the (since there currently just stills) alot of the shots are awkwardly long, and really its just unecesary, so I may cut it down to like, 2 mins, and see how that effects it, but I thing the only thing this will do is strengthen it. Plus if my tutors say it is to short, whats wrong with making a 30 second viral trailer or something? We shall see in time. Also, this blog was partially just so I could post this video which is all I am listening to over and over. It, is, GOLD.


2:00 later..... yeah okay so alot shorter, I'm going to have to make an extra ad here, there is no way in hell my tutors will think this is enough work. Boolahx.


No comments:

Post a Comment