Tuesday 19 April 2011

GRIIIINND!!

Thats for all of those Gears Of War Fans Out there, so anyway, day...4? of the grind now, things are going okay but I keep having flashes of fear thinking, am I spending too much time on this file....I mean its only going to be in the animation for a second. And each time I have to go, well, all of the files will only be up for a second, its a trailer! So I make the choice, work my ass off and possibly not finish it because I'm making every file look delicious OR I make all of the files so so but get a full trailer guaranteed. If anyone knows me, they will know that I will not even bother making something so so. Its beaut or note.

So today I have make the background for my bar, the shelves of which I will be stealing for the hero's room (as seen in the animatic). I did cut a small corner here as I was going to fill the shelves with bottles, however decided that things like that just had to be cut, as they will really slow me down. So below you will see a compilation of my last few posts, simply so you can see everything side by side. Also in there is the new bar, and as always click on them to get them nice and big.
 
 


No idea how they got arranged like that.....blog spot has strange systems. With them all there together it does make me pretty happy, a few characters should be emerging soon to populate the trailer, as well as a few compositions made from say, the mountains and trees, to give a nicer feel of a background and or environment. I feel like I'm rambling so I will love and leave, and I shall leave you with this:



No comments:

Post a Comment