Friday 15 April 2011

Home Time

So I'm back in my home town for the two week easter period, in which I will have to practically begin and end the production of my trailer/final 3rd year final final project. Scary stuff. As you have seen I do have a soundtrack to work from despite some needed re-recording, as well as a mountain range. I have now completed the 'head' that you have seen in previous posts so I'll throw him up underneath along with a brilliant video I was show in the digi presentations. So thats it really, my base of operations is now set up and I have these two weeks to create a finished product. Its 100% doable but it will be an uphill battle. Keep checking back here for random crap I will post up to keep my sanity, and get listening to some tunes whilst we work. To all the 3rd year students making that final push with me, lets do this shit. X






PS did I mention that my tutors and group loved the crappy voices?! The one thing I was dreading was one of their most liked parts!!??! What is up with that? So yeah, they like my visuals and the animatic went down a treat so I have that much needed boost to keep me going. Take care peeps! X

No comments:

Post a Comment