Wednesday 20 April 2011

Third?!

Three blogs in one day, aren't you lucky. So this is just to show you my days work progress (did that make sense) aside from the other work I have shown you. I sketched out rough shaped for generic big and small people in my animation, so that I could create generic clean outlines which I can then tweak individually for each character. The aim behind this is to save me some time, so I don't have to sketch out every single character, and half of the clean outlining has been done for me. I don't know how time saving this will prove, but its got to be at least 20 mins for each character, so thats fine by me. Anyway here you go;


So there is is for you, no more links for today, and I am going to enjoy a little sunshine. More posts tomorrow (maybe not three though!) so until then, good day.

PS Thanks for the positive feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment