Thursday 21 April 2011

We Have A Hero!

Today my work has revolved entirely around my hero's completion. So as you saw yesterday I had a rough image of him, but also the outline which I would use for himself and all of the other little characters. I still needed to complete his individual outline however, and then colour him in, as well as a back view. It did take a while, but I only really have characters to do now, so its going to be a slow start until I get into the habit of making characters (I have a technique, but I'm just a little rusty at the moment). So without further delay, here he is, front and back.



I am aware that he doesn't have a mouth, and you should be aware that to go with his little sheath (as seen above) he also has a sword, and matching shield and helmets in royal green. (I think I just made that colour up...) just had a quick google, I don't think I did, but couldn't get a good link. So anyway, my hero is about...98% complete, and tomorrow I will be moving on to other characters, possibly the two partners who go on the adventure. So until then, good day, and enjoy sunny England!


X

No comments:

Post a Comment