Sunday 24 April 2011

Follow Up For The Day.

So as I said earlier, I have finished the basic outline for all of the large extras, and now I also have finished, the front and back view of one of the extras, in one of his colour schemes. As always, click it to enlarge it.


As you can see from making the basic outline, it becomes very easy for me to copy it, and then add in originality to each character before colouring them to look nice and pretty. This is just some other dude who will be rocking a handlebar tash, because lets face facts, aside from being iconic for gays, the handlebar is possibly the coolest form of facial hair man kind has grown. I love handlebars. So yeah, moving on, Tim Minchin is a brilliant smart performer and I have just been shown a really brilliant clever animation to go with one of his beat poems. Enjoy X.


No comments:

Post a Comment