Thursday 7 April 2011

Rolling Rolling Rolling WHAAT?!

What up peeps, as you know I've been working on my sound for the last few days and some of it is really going well. I have the voice over type guy finished and it is gooood. Then I'm having a laugh making my voice sound like: a woman, Jack Black, Will Smith (or at least a 'wooo!' from him) and random other male characters. You'd think I was using some awesome software, but no, I just do good things in Garage Band. Yep. I mean come on I did CGI in Windows Movie Maker by using MS Paint over video, I'm just good at that kinda crap. So yeah, I'd say I was roughly en-route to meet the monday preview of my sound track, and so far I'm pretty pleased. See you soons X

ps I also think it might end up being 2 mins, not 2:30 mins, simply due to not needing that long, dont want filler crap right?

I'm sorry but this is also hilarious. Must watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment