Thursday 28 April 2011

Sea Sick Me.

What up home slices. So I'm back with some work done, however I have either gotten sea sick from canals (unlikely) or have come down with illness. Which ever way you look at it, I feel sick to the bottom of my stomach. Still i am ploughing through this project, getting increasingly worried about the looming deadline, in fact this fear has caused me to stop making photoshop files and throw what I have into after effects. Not that I'll leave those parts out, I just want to make a start on the animation.

Since you last heard from me, heres what has been made:

Click them to enlarge, I also made the two views needed of the monsters head that is thrown down in the bar, see my animatic for this. in fact, here it is again. 




So there that is, and also if you go to about.... 17, here is what that scene actually looks like. (Click to enlarge?)

I think from seeing that comparison, its obvious that this is going to look very pretty, however it still needs to be made. Either way, there is the promised update, hope you are all well, I shall update again soon.



Hannah <3 X

No comments:

Post a Comment