Wednesday 6 April 2011

Fun Times.

I'm currently having a right laugh whilst testing out voice recordings for my trailer. Obviously getting voice actors in would be far too late a move, and to be fair, I think I'm handy enough in crappy free software to produce great sounds anyway. I currently have a Don LaFontaine-escque voice going down and it sounds great, bar a few computery sounding vowels. Even so, my plan is if I cant get photoshop files ready for the presentation on monday, it would be awesome to have the sound track finished, or near finished, and I'm off to a good start. With the time line sorted in a fairly strict manner, and a sound track nailed I think the animation would be pretty easy to get working, its just the photoshop part I hate. Its my bead really because I'm such a perfectionist, but I spend way too much time in photoshop, and I hate it as it is! Anyway back on track, my current plan for the presentation is defiantly get this sound track to a nice clean, VERY nearly finished state. Then they can listen to it and become excited, and maybe to aid this I'll sketch out a couple of crappy little things so they vaguely can see what will be happening visually.

Yup, so thats that, keep checking here as the dissertation was handed in today which means all my time is going into this bad boy, so expect some sharp evolution to be going down. In the mean time, lets get back to posting some excellent videos up for you lovely people. SAFE X.




Maybe not amazing, but I gotta post up my teams success, proud to be a panther.

No comments:

Post a Comment