Monday 18 April 2011

Ps Death.

I always get to this point, a fair chunk into my work and I begin to remember how much I hate photoshop. I just can't stand it as a program. Its so dull. After effects I love I get to make shiz move and stuff, but photoshop is so plain. Anyway, today I finished off that last tree in the previous post, and now I have a quite lovely little cave (which your should be able to see where it will go in the animation after the animatic!) which again, Flickr gave me two little images which I'll pop below, and from these I got a rough sketch out and made the below beauty.


cave into a mountain
Gough's Cave

My Work:

As always click on the image to see it nice and big, and also note that the very from right rock formation is separate, as is the floor, the arch and the background. This is so in after effects the I can make the scene have a little more depth by moving them around slightly, as well as adjusting the depth of field.

So yeah, I'm starting to feel the burden of my work, major, but I will power through. In the mean time, sit tight, work hard and enjoy yourself more than I am. X

No comments:

Post a Comment