Sunday 24 April 2011

Happy Easter!

Happy borderline pointless holiday everyone! For me, zombie jesus has given me these two extra weeks to finish my project and for that I thank the author. I did have yesterday off to give myself a small break, however I am back at the grind stone once again, and so far this morning I have the basic outline for all of the larger people done, as well as the other man in the bar, finished. The other man in the bar being the one who the hero asks how to get a beard, despite not having a line in the animatic, he does in the trailer. I really feel like I'm rambling here, huh. Anyway, here he is:

Now the first thing I think you'll notice here is, he doesn't have any legs, however this is simply due to the fact that he will be sat down, so there is no need for legs. Next is no eyes, and his colours are quite drab. Reason for this is kind of a homage to my original concept and I wanted him to be relatively mysterious, and the colours are really just to go with the fact that he's kinda old, so he's a little faded. Next on my agenda today is to get started on the extras, which will be the large figures, each will have 2 colour schemes, and a front and back view. They'll be used simply to clutter up scenes really. Either way, hope you like this dude and have a good easter. Work hard, eat lots. Job done. BIZZLE. X.

No comments:

Post a Comment